The FLCC Foundation's scholarship program awards over $165,000 annually. Scholarships range from $250 to full tuition. Whether you are a new/incoming, current/returning, or graduating student, scholarships are available to help make the cost of your FLCC education even more affordable.
All new/incoming, current/returning, or graduating FLCC students seeking scholarship aid can easily apply through one general Scholarship Application. This one application automatically matches you with the scholarships you're eligible for.
- Visit https://flcc.awardspring.com/ or select the apply for scholarships link below
- Select the yellow "Sign in with Your School Account" button
- Use your fingerlakes.edu email and FLCC password to begin your scholarship application
If you are having trouble with your FLCC account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadlines and Next Steps
Apply for Spring 2023 scholarships now through December 22, 2022. Opportunities are limited so apply soon.
Scholarships are available for:
- New and incoming nursing students
- Logging sports team
- Students graduating in May 2023 with financial need
- Students with family working at or retired from Garlock Sealing Technologies
Scholarship recipients will be notified of their award status via their fingerlakes.edu student email address after December 23.
The scholarship application for academic year Fall 2023 – Spring 2024 will open in January 2023. Scholarships range from $250 to full tuition.
Create a New Scholarship
For information on creating a new scholarship at FLCC, please contact Margaret.email@example.com or (585) 785-1205.