Apply to FLCC
FLCC is a great choice to help you reach your career and personal goals! We are an open enrollment institution that operates on a rolling basis. To get started, choose from the options below.
Applying to FLCC is simple and can be completed in minutes. There is no application fee, and we review applications as they are received — so you'll hear back from us quickly.
Create an application account.
Select the correct application and complete all the required fields. Note: Effective for the Spring 2023 term, Nursing and Healthcare applicants have a separate application form.
Submit your application and supporting documents.
All candidates seeking entry in Fall 2022 should complete the FLCC application for admission.
Candidates seeking entry in Spring 2023 should select and complete the FLCC nursing application — intended for the following programs:
- A.A.S. in Nursing — Traditional Entry
- A.A.S. in Nursing — LPN to RN Accelerated Option
- A.S. in Health Care Studies: Healthcare Track — Nursing Intent (prerequisite coursework)
Review our Nursing Admission page for details on all requirements, and to determine your eligibility.
Some applicants are required to submit additional, supplemental materials based on specific requirements for their major or on the unique circumstances of the applicant. If this is the case, the applicant will be contacted upon receipt of the online application form.
After submitting your online application, you are required to provide proof of high school equivalency typically in the form of a final, official high school transcript showing graduation, or a G.E.D. or T.A.S.C. score report.
- Home schooled students will receive further instructions upon submitting the application regarding additional options to provide proof of substantial equivalency.
- Transfer students who have earned an associate or bachelor's degree will likely not have to submit a high school transcript, as long as we receive an official, final copy of a college transcript that includes high school graduation information.
Students must request a copy directly from the high school and/or college(s) attended. Please check the school's website for transcript request instructions. The high school and/or college(s) should issue the official transcript to FLCC by:
- Electronic submission: firstname.lastname@example.org by an online service (i.e. eScript or Parchment)
- Fax: (585) 785-1734 (high school documents only)
- Mail: Office of Admissions, Finger Lakes Community College, 3325 Marvin Sands Drive, Canandaigua, NY 14424
More Admissions Options
Just Looking to Take a Course or Two?
No application is needed if you just want to take a course or two. If you're not seeking a degree or financial aid, please follow the non-degree seeking student registration process for the term you wish to start.
Easy Re-Enrollment within 6 Years
If you have attended FLCC in a degree or certificate program within the past six years, you do not need to reapply to FLCC. You can re-matriculate easily by completing our re-matriculation application.
Undocumented students are eligible to apply for admission to FLCC and may also be eligible to apply for financial aid. For additional information, visit FLCC's Dream Act website.
You've made a great decision to explore FLCC for your studies. Visit our International Student Admissions page to learn about our application process, and next steps.
Finger Lakes Community College does not discriminate in its employment and educational processes. View our nondiscrimination notice.
Middle States Accreditation
Finger Lakes Community College is a public, open access institution within the State University of New York (SUNY) system. Finger Lakes Community College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, 267-284-5000. Finger Lakes Community College accreditation status was reaffirmed in 2017, and its next self-study evaluation is due in academic year 2021-22. For details, visit flcc.edu/accreditation.
Fall Semester 2022
Application deadline is 4 PM on August 19, 2022
Registration deadline is noon on August 26, 2022
Fall semester classes begin August 29, 2022