Online Learning Platform
FLCC has fully transitioned from Blackboard to a new Learning Management System (LMS) called Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L). All of SUNY is shifting to this new platform.
Log in using your FLCC email and password.
If you need help with the new platform, review the information provided during orientation or browse the Brightspace help page.
More About Brightspace
Use Brightspace to Access Course Information
Brightspace serves as your primary tool for performing a number of activities related to your courses. You'll use Brightspace no matter if your course is delivered in-person, 100% online, hybrid, or HyFlex. You'll be able to:
- Access your course assignments and due dates
- Submit your homework and projects
- Message your instructors and classmates
- Receive important course-related alerts
- Track your course progress and grades
- Review course materials over again at your own pace
- Participate in class forums and discussions
- Work on collaborative projects with other students
Get the App — Brightspace Pulse
Brightspace Pulse is a mobile app that can help you stay connected and on track with your courses. It provides an easy view of course calendars, readings, assignments, evaluations, grades, and announcement items. Real-time alerts let you know when classes are canceled, rooms are moved, or new grades are available.
Visit the SUNY Online Support Services Help Desk or call (844) 673-6786.