Student Records

Requesting a Transcript

Need a copy of your FLCC transcript sent to you or to another school? Here's how to get started.

Request Duplicate Diploma

Need a copy of your diploma? Complete a duplicate diploma request and return it to the Student Records Office.

Applying for Graduation

Learn which academic requirements must be met and what forms must be filed before you can graduate.

SUNY Cross-Registration

Students attending a SUNY four-year institution or community college may be permitted to take courses at other SUNY four-year institutions or community colleges without incurring additional tuition charges. View details.

Accessing MyFLCC

Your FLCC username and password are used to access grades, academic information, schedules, and register for courses. MyFLCC Log in

Dropping from a Course?

If you have decided to drop a FLCC course, you must follow these required steps.

Other Services

The Student Records Office offers a wide variety of other student services...find out more.

Forms & Applications

Register for Classes

Let us help you register for college courses! Our options include Spring Semester and Summer Session courses.

Register Now


Student Records Office
3325 Marvin Sands Drive
Room 1125
Canandaigua, NY 14424
Phone: (585)785-1675
Fax: (585)394-0635
Mon–Thu: 8:30 AM–5 PM
Fri: 8:30 AM–4 PM