Costs & Calculators
Let's talk about college costs. Because FLCC costs far less than many other schools, you'll reduce your educational debt load when you earn your associates degree at FLCC. What a smart decision!
Cost of Attending FLCC
Estimate the cost of attending FLCC by reviewing our tuition and fees. Other expenses — such as books, supplies, housing, and meals — are also listed to help you plan ahead.
Net Price Calculator*
The net price calculator is a tool that can be used to estimate the full cost of attending Finger Lakes Community College and the amount of federal financial aid a student may receive. Federal regulations require all colleges to provide this tool so students can compare costs at various schools.
The costs used in this calculation include the following:
- Estimated costs paid to the College such as tuition and fees
- Estimated book expenses (actual book prices vary by student)
- Estimated living and transportation expenses (including housing and meals)
Access the Net Price Calculator
Federal Financial Aid
Calculate the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and financial need to estimate your student financial aid.
Expected Family Contribution (EFC) Calculator
New York State Financial Aid
Estimate the amount you may receive from the New York State Tuition Assistance Program.
*Net Price Calculator
- This is only an estimate. You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the TAP application (New York State residents only) in order to receive financial aid.
- This tool does not calculate or include scholarships or New York State grants such as TAP.
- Many factors come in to play when awarding financial aid including, but not limited to: time of year, availability of funds, regulatory and institutional policy, academic standards, and course load.
Mon-Thu: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Walk Ins Welcome.
State College code: 2256