In-person services may vary during the semester. Please see our listed hours and contact information. It's a good idea to contact us before arriving.
Muller Field Station
Located near the southern end of Honeoye Lake in the Finger Lakes Region of western New York, the Muller Field Station provides field-based education for academic programs, laboratory experiences, community outreach, and the opportunity to participate in or observe local research projects. College and university students, local K-12 students and their teachers, community members, environmental organizations and agencies are all welcome visitors to the Station.
Programs & Publications
- FLCC Environmental Conservation and Horticulture Department
- FLCC Science and Technology Department
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, Region 8 Office
- The Nature Conservancy, Central and Western New York Chapter
- New York Natural Heritage Program
- Honeoye Valley Association
- Finger Lakes Land Trust
FLCC Walleye Culture Program
Professor John Foust describes the primary focus of FLCC's walleye culture facility at Muller Field Station, which trains students using state level fish culture processes and techniques.
Faculty & StaffDr. John VanNiel
Director of Muller Field Station
John.VanNiel@flcc.edu Alexandria Esposito
Conservation Education Outreach Educator
LocationFLCC Muller Field Station
6455 County Road 36
Map & Directions »
FLCC Canandaigua Campus
3325 Marvin Sands Drive
Canandaigua, NY 14424