Associate in Science (A.S.)
Get ready for a career as scientist, researcher or entrepreneur. Ultimately, your work could even include discoveries that lead to safer foods, treatments for diseases, or alternative energy sources!
In this hands-on degree program that focuses on science, technology and problem-solving, you'll:
- Utilize cutting-edge equipment
- Receive in-class training in the most up-to-date, industry-standard techniques
- Discover opportunities to become involved in undergraduate research projects
- Be prepared to transfer on and pursue a four-year degree in biotechnology or a related area, such as biology, biochemistry or biomanufacturing
- Gain hands-on training and prepare to enter the workforce in an entry-level biotech position
Biotech professionals are in demand across many industries, including agriculture, health care and manufacturing.