The schedule below shows how the requirements for this degree may be met in two semesters. For some students, fulfilling degree requirements may take more than two semesters to complete.
When planning your schedule, you should consult with your advisor.
First Semester (12 Credit Hours)
- PLG 100 Introduction to Legal Practice (3)
- PLG 115 Computers in the Law Office (3)
- PLG 125 Legal Research and Writing I (3)
- PLG 240 Courts & Litigation (3)
Second Semester (15 Credit Hours)
- PLG 210 Real Property Law & Practice (3)
- PLG 225 Legal Research and Writing II (3)
- PLG 230 Family Law (3)
- PLG 235 Administration of Wills, Trusts, and Estates (3)
- PLG 250 Paralegal Internship or PLG 265 Law Office Practice (3)
Schedule Updated: July 1, 2021