Websites and Contacts

Phone Numbers

  • NYSHESC (TAP): (888)697-4372
  • Federal Student Aid: (800)4FED-AID
  • IRS: (800)829-1040
  • Selective Service: (847)688-6888


  • Complete your Master Promissory Note (MPN) for your Federal Stafford Loan.
  • Complete the Master Promissory Note (MPN) for the Federal Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS).
  • Complete your Federal Stafford Loan entrance counseling.

  • File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
  • Make changes to your FAFSA.

  • Check for outstanding financial aid documents at My Documents.
  • View, accept or decline your financial aid awards.

  • Review your federal student loan history.
  • Complete your Federal Stafford Loan exit counseling.

  • Request your US Department of Education PIN.

  • Check the status of your TAP award; change the name and address of a college or university.

  • Apply for your Veteran education benefits.

Scholarship Searches