Early College Scholars Scholarship
Scholarship Availability and Student Eligibility
Early College Scholars may be eligible for a scholarship to offset tuition expenses. The scholarship funds up to 50% of the student's part-time in-state tuition for up to seven credits each semester at any FLCC campus and for any course modality (online, remote, HyFlex).
To be eligible for the Early College Scholars scholarship applicants must:
- Be 18 years of age or under and enrolled in an approved home school or high school curriculum
- Complete the online Early College Scholars Application
- Be enrolled in classes by self-registering on Web Advisor
- Maintain an overall 2.5 FLCC GPA in subsequent semesters
- Satisfy FLCC course prerequisites and placement testing requirements
- Adhere to the Student Code of Conduct and all FLCC policies
Early College Scholars Scholarship Details
- Scholarship funding is limited and is available until the published application deadline (one week prior to the start of the course).
- Scholarship funds cannot be used for audited or repeated courses.
- Scholarship funds will not be applied until students complete the online ECS Scholarship Application and register for courses.
- Scholarship funds will be dispersed directly to the recipient's FLCC student account. Scholarships are not automatically renewable, but students may apply for the scholarship in subsequent semesters.
- Scholarship funds cannot be applied towards books or fees.
- All courses are subject to meeting minimum enrollment levels in order to run.
- Dependents of full-time FLCC employees are not eligible for the scholarship.
Applying and Registering
We are now accepting scholarship applications for the Spring 2023 semester. The application deadline is one week prior to the first day of class.