A top-quality education at an affordable cost makes Finger Lakes Community College an incomparable value. While costs at private institutions to can exceed $35,000 a year, tuition at FLCC is just a fraction of that.
To help bring the cost of an education within reach, we offer a wide range of financial aid options. In fact, approximately seventy-five percent of our students receive some form of financial assistance, representing more than $28 million annually.
Financial aid comes from many sources, but has only three forms: grants, work, and long-term educational loans. Through the FLCC Foundation, we offer many scholarships for new, returning, and graduating students.
- Forms for Financial Aid
- Understanding Your Financial Aid Awards
- Higher Education Tax Benefits
- Maximum Eligibility Period for Subsidized Stafford Loans
- Drug Convictions and Financial Aid Eligibility
- Student Loan Code of Conduct
- Student Accounts
- Student Employment
- Veteran Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Helpful Web Sites & Contacts