Educational Planning & Career Services
College presents a number of challenges to students. You most likely will have questions about courses, careers, transferring, and many other matters. Educational Planning and Career Services (EPCS) is here to help. We strive to assist all Finger Lakes Community College students as they work toward meeting their educational and personal goals. No matter what your questions or concerns may be, stop by our office or call or email for an appointment. We are located in room 1115 on the first floor of the new Student Center.
- Educational Planning
- Students sometimes need assistance in making decisions concerning their educational and career goals, degree choices and course registration. Assistance is available to students in making decisions concerning their educational and career goals, degree choices and course registration.
- Career Services
- Making career and educational choices requires thoughtful planning. Career Services can help you with the decision-making process through career assessments and exploration of various career paths. When you are ready to enter the workforce, we can prepare you for your job search and connect you to employment opportunities through the FLCC Jobs Board, workshops, networking events and job fairs.
- Transferring to Four-Year Institutions
- Transferring from one college to another involves much more than simply moving. It means researching colleges, planning courses, and making decisions.
- Counseling Services
- Although Finger Lakes Community College does not offer mental health services, counselors are available to serve as skilled listeners who provide guidance to help students -- on a short term basis -- in clarifying issues, resolving conflicts, and learning new ways of coping.
- Educational Opportunity Program
- The Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) at FLCC is part of a statewide program that provides academic support and financial assistance to qualifying students. Applicants must be admitted to the program the first semester they attend a college. For EOP eligibility and application information, use the link above.