Students with disabilities are provided services through the Disability Services Office in the Academic Commons by calling (585)785-1392.
The College does not have a formal program of study for special populations. FLCC believes that the needs of each person with a disability are individual and unique. Therefore, services are provided on an individual basis. The range of services may include but is not limited to:
- Pre-admission academic/transitional counseling
- Alternative format for print materials
- Alternative testing arrangements
- Assistance with academic advisement
- Assistive technology assistance
- Notetakers, scribes, or readers
- Transitional workshops and/or classes
- Tutorial services
- Referral/liaison to intercollegiate services/resources and community agencies
Please note: Finger Lakes Community College does not provide personal aides or attendants.
Forms and Applications
FLCC Disabilities Services Application
Test Accommodation Request Form
Voter registration services are available at the Disability Services Office. In addition, detailed voter registration information and application forms are available from the New York State Board of Elections Website.