As a student in this program, you are required to complete a minimum of 63 credit hours with a grade point average of no lower than C (2.0). In addition, you must have a C+ average or better in Principles of Accounting I and II before you may go on to Principles of Accounting III. For this degree program, you must successfully complete the following:
- ENG 101 Composition I
- ENG 102 Introduction to Literature
- COM 100 Human Communication OR COM 110 Public Speaking
- ECO 210 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECO 211 Principles of Microeconomics
Mathematics and/or Science
- 3 credit hours of Mathematics Electives**
- 3 credit hours of Mathematics Electives and/or Science Electives**
- ACC 101 Principles of Financial Accounting
- ACC 102 Principles of Managerial Accounting
- ACC 201 Intermediate Accounting I
- ACC 202 Intermediate Accounting II
- ACC 205 Cost Accounting OR ACC 207 Income Tax Accounting
- ACC 210 Contemporary Accounting Applications
- BUS 120 Introduction to Business*
- BUS 123 Business Communications
- BUS 222 Marketing
- BUS 227 Business Law I OR BUS 228 Business Law II
- CSC 100 Computing in the Information Age OR CSC Elective
- 2 credit hours of Health/Physical Education (HPE) Electives
- 3 credit hours must be made up of approved electives.
* Or BUS/PSY 124 Organizational Behavior upon recommendation of academic advisor.
** Recommended Mathematics Electives: MAT 121 Statistics I and MAT 122 Statistics II
For information on which courses fulfill Liberal Arts (Humanities, Social Science, Natural Science and Mathematics), General, and Physical Education Electives, visit www.flcc.edu/academics/electives.
For information on which courses fulfill SUNY General Education Electives and for information on transferring to a four-year school, visit www.flcc.edu/academics/transfer-guidelines.