The Student Corporation is the governing body for students at FLCC. All students are automatically members of the Corporation and are welcome to get involved in its various activities. This is where your student activities fees are utilized.
The Corporation has three main sub-groups: Student Assembly, Campus Activities Board, and AALANA. Student Assembly is an issues-based group that meets weekly to discuss campus wide initiatives that impact students. Campus Activities Board (CAB) is a group of students who arrange major entertainment programming on campus throughout the academic year. AALANA (African American, Latino, Asian, Native American) is a group of students that plans and organizes events around diversity and inclusion, and serves as a voice for AALANA students. More than twenty clubs based on academic and social interests are available for student participation.
The Corporation is always looking for fresh ideas and perspectives. If you would like to get involved, come to the Student Life Office for more information!
Student Corporation Contacts
- President: email@example.com
- Executive Vice President for Student Initiatives: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Executive Secretary: email@example.com
- Chief Financial Officer/Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Campus Activities/Chair of CAB: email@example.com
- Assistant Director of Campus Activities/Vice Chair of CAB: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion/Chair of AALANA: email@example.com
- Assistant Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion/Vice Chair of AALANA: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President of Public Relations and Social Media: email@example.com
- Vice President of Clubs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President of Organizations: email@example.com
- Secretary of Clubs & Organizations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Trustee: email@example.com