The Student Corporation is the governing body for students at FLCC. All students are automatically members of the Corporation and are welcome to get involved in its various activities. This is where your student activities fees are utilized.
The Corporation has three main sub-groups: Student Senate, Campus Activities Board and Clubs. Student Senate is an issues-based group that meets weekly to discuss campus wide initiatives that impact students. Campus Activities Board (CAB) is a group of students who arrange major entertainment programming on campus throughout the academic year. AALANA (African American, Latino, Asian, Native American) is the group for diversity. More than twenty clubs based on academic and social interests are available for student participation.
The Corporation is always looking for fresh ideas and perspectives. If you would like to get involved, come to the Student Life Office for more information!
Student Corporation Contacts
- President: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: email@example.com
- Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CAB Chair: email@example.com
- CAB Vice Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senate Chair: email@example.com
- Senate Vice Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AALANA Chair: email@example.com
- AALANA Vice Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Trustee