Summer Registration Instructions for Current Students
Registration for current FLCC students begins Monday, December 3, 2018
Registration for students not currently attending FLCC begins Monday, December 10, 2018
Summer Session Dates
Summer courses are offered in different sessions. Please refer to WebAdvisor for specific course availability.
- 4-week sessions beginning May 28, June 24, and July 22
- 6-week sessions beginning May 28 and July 8
- 12-week online sessions beginning May 28
Follow these steps:
- Meet with your academic advisor (advisor information may be found on your WebAdvisor account, under the ‘My Profile’ option).
- Register online using WebAdvisor (https://WebAdvisor.flcc.edu). If you need help, check out - WebAdvisor Registration Instructions or Registration Video.
- Please make note of any prerequisite courses. If you did not take the prerequisite course at FLCC, and have not already provided the college with proof of the prerequisite, you will need to do so (please e-mail your schedule, or unofficial transcript that shows the prerequisite course to firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to registration).
Current, degree-seeking, FLCC students should see the One Stop Office to inquire about the availability of aid for classes.
Get information about books required for your classes at www.flcc.edu/bookstore. Books are available for purchase through the FLCC bookstore approximately 2 weeks before the beginning of the semester.
3325 Marvin Sands Drive
Canandaigua, NY 14424
Phone: (585) 785-1000
Fax: (585) 785-1735
Mon-Thu: 8:30 am - 6:30 pm
Fri: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm We will close at 5 pm on:
Jun 18, 2019
Oct 15, 2019
Mar 16 - Mar 22, 2020
Apr 19, 2020