We're Ready For You This Fall!
Gain the full college experience and craft a schedule that fits your needs. Our fall plans are set — all that’s missing is you!
FLCC is Here with New Ways to Learn
Now more than ever, we recognize your need to connect with one another, create a flexible and convenient course schedule, and continue down your educational path. We’re ready to give you the experience you deserve:
- More in-person classes: You’ll gain enhanced opportunities to connect with instructors, classmates, advisors, student services, coaches, and more.
- Experience new ways to attend class: Our new HyFlex course offerings blend in-person and online instruction that puts the power of choice entirely in your hands.
We know it’s not one size fits all when it comes to how our students learn, and that’s why we offer five ways to attend class:
Register for the Fall 2021 Semester by Aug. 27 and create your schedule. To search for classes by course type, begin a Search for Classes. Here you can select your term and the type of course you're looking for — you can select "Online", "Remote", "HyFlex", or choose a "Location" for in-person and hybrid options.
What's New On Campus
- The Suites at Laker Landing will be back to full occupancy this Fall! Gain the camaraderie of living with your classmates in our suite-style residence hall — complete with private bedroom, full kitchen, laundry rooms, exercise facility, and TV and study lounges. Apply today to live at The Suites, and be just steps away from Main campus.
- The Cafe will be re-opening at the start of the Fall Semester with a full menu. Enjoy your favorite hot and cold sandwiches, pizza, pasta, burgers, soup, salad, entree specials, breakfast items, grab-and-go selections, Coca-Cola products, and more. Students may purchase meal plans (details coming soon!) or add Laker Loot funds to their campus cards.
- Fall sports will return — We’re excited to bring back regular competition for our fall student-athletes. Get ready to cheer on the Lakers once again!
- Telehealth services for students — We've recently partnered with TimelyMD to provide you with 24/7, on-demand virtual visits with licensed healthcare providers. This fall, you can sign up quickly and easily for one-on-one medical, mental health, counseling, and coaching services – all at no cost to you! More information about utilizing these services coming soon.
Individuals 12 and older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, which is the best way to prevent the spread of disease. For the most current information on vaccination in the region, visit the Finger Lakes Vaccine Hub online.
The State University of New York will require all students, regardless of how you take classes, to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 immediately after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration grants full approval to a coronavirus vaccine being used under the agency’s emergency authority. The following exemptions apply:
- Students who are 100 percent online and submit their Affirmation of Understanding that they will not come to an FLCC location at any point during the semester are not subject to the vaccine requirement.
- Students who are not eligible for the vaccine due to a medical condition may file for a medical exemption by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In very limited cases, religious exemptions may be considered. Philosophical, political, scientific, or sociological objections to immunizations do not justify an exemption. Students who believe they have a religious exemption, should contact Student Health for information on the process.
Students who do not comply with the vaccine requirement within 30 days will be administratively withdrawn from classes and will not be eligible for a refund of tuition and fees.
Already Received the Covid-19 Vaccine? Let Us Know.
If you’ve been vaccinated for COVID-19, please let Student Health Services know as soon as possible. You can easily submit proof of your COVID-19 vaccination by following these steps:
- Log in to the Student Health Portal using your FLCC email and password
- Select “Document Upload”
- Choose document type “Immunizations”
- Take a photo and upload your COVID-19 vaccination card, or other documentation
For questions regarding our immunization policies, please contact Student Health Services. For other details related to our current health and safety procedures, please visit our Covid-19 Update page.
Fall Semester 2021
Application deadline is 4 PM on August 20, 2021
Registration deadline is noon on August 27, 2021
Fall semester classes begin August 30, 2021
We are open and ready to welcome you for a campus visit this summer. Meet our admissions team, take a tour, and experience FLCC for yourself! Choose from weekday, evening, or Saturday options to explore campus.
Our application is easy to complete, and admissions is here to help.