Winter Session Registration Instructions
Registration for current FLCC students begins Monday, October 29th
Registration for students not currently attending FLCC begins Monday, November 5th
Follow these steps:
- Download and print the registration form and follow the steps below, or register online using WebAdvisor.
(Have questions? Check out - WebAdvisor Registration Instructionsor Registration Video).
- Select the course(s) you wish to enroll in at https://WebAdvisor.flcc.edu .
- Calculate your tuition using the Tuition/fee table. Your check or money order should be made payable to FLCC. If you prefer to pay by credit card, please complete the credit card payment portion on the registration form.
- Certificate of Residence (required for NY State residents to receive in-state tuition rate) should not be submitted more than 60 days prior to the beginning of your first summer class. For further information view the certificate of residence requirements.
- If you are registering for 6 credits, you must provide proof of immunization (unless it is already on file at FLCC). Download an immunization form.
- If registering in-person, by mail, or fax, sign the registration form and submit it with required forms to Finger Lakes Community College, One Stop Center, 3325 Mavin Sands Dr., Canandaigua, NY 14424. You may also fax forms to (585)785-1735. Completed registration forms may also be submitted to our Geneva, Wayne County, or Victor Campus Center.
- If you are taking an online/SLN course, you must activate your account on the ANGEL Web site approximately a week before classes begins. Please refer to www.flcc.edu/online for more information about activating your ANGEL SLN account.
- You will receive registration and payment confirmation in the mail approximately 3 – 5 days after we receive your registration materials.
- Please Note: Students are limited to 6 credits in the Winter Session