Veteran Services at FLCC
Finger Lakes Community College recognizes the sacrifice of those who have served in the United States Armed Forces. We are grateful for our student Veterans’ service to our country, and we are here to provide the services they need to successfully navigate this transition.
- College Credit for Military Service
- You've worked hard in the military -- now you can save tuition dollars and classroom time! It’s possible that your service in the military has earned you college credit. Finger Lakes Community College awards military students credit towards a degree based on training, coursework, and occupational specialty. View Details
- Veteran Benefits
- If you are a veteran, or a survivor or dependent of a veteran, you may be eligible for veterans' educational benefits to help you achieve a great education. Services offered include application for educational benefits, student job placement, tutorial assistance and services for disabled veterans. More Information
- Connecting Veterans to Veterans
- Connect with other veterans who have been successful in leveraging their military service to further their education. Finger Lakes Community College’s partnership with the Canandaigua VA Medical Center gives veterans access to a variety of resources that can help ease the transition from military to civilian life. View Details