Project Success is a grant-funded Student Support Services program sponsored by the Department of Education to support eligible students in achieving academic success. Our staff members are trained to empower students as they take control of their educational decisions while providing the support they need to make independent decisions.
Project Success students have access to the following FREE services:
- Participation in First-Year Seminar
- Academic Coaching
- Peer Mentoring and Tutoring
- Participation in SuccessShops
- Career Development Programs
- Student Leadership Development Programs
- Community Service Opportunities
- Access to PC laptops, iPads and other assistive technology
To be eligible for Project Success, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or meet the residency requirements for Federal student financial assistance.
- Be an enrolled or accepted student at FLCC
- Have a demonstrated need for academic support
- Meet certain income requirements and be a first generation college student