Student Health Services
Student Health Services provides free and gentle treatment of common health problems and successful strategies to stay well:
- Care for colds, flu, sore throats, aches, pains.
- Depression screening, care and referral.
- Tobacco cessation.
- Physical activity strategies.
- Health and inexpensive eating strategies.
- Injury Prevention and Care.
- Alcohol, drugs and violence prevention.
- Information on student health insurance.
Visit the FLCC QUIT page for help to quit smoking.
Visit the FLCC Campus-Community Coalition page for information on alcohol, drug, and violence prevention at FLCC.
The College retains a physician consultant. Wellness care, care of health problems, and health counseling are provided under the direction of a masters’ prepared registered nurse.
Students may be seen on a walk-in basis, depending on the availability of a nurse, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. or 12:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. by appointment. To receive emergency care without delay, please call 911.
Student Health Services is responsible for compliance with the New York State immunization Law. Visit our Immunization Requirements page for detailed information.
The meningitis response can also be completed electronically on your Web Advisor account, listed under “Registration.”