Real estate is a fast-paced and rewarding industry where you can be in control of your own success. In addition to in-seat classes offered at our Victor Campus Center, FLCC is partnering with Career WebSchool to offer online real estate salesperson and broker courses. These pre-license courses are New York State approved and will qualify you to take the proctored state exam.
In order to qualify for licensure as a real estate salesperson in New York State, an applicant must have satisfactorily completed a 75 hour salesperson qualifying education course in real estate approved by the NYS Secretary of State, and have passed a qualifying state examination. Students in this course will learn:
- License law and regulations
- Law of agency
- Legal issues
- The contract of sales and leases:
- Real estate finance
- Land use regulations
- Construction and environmental issues
- Valuation process and pricing properties
- Human rights and fair housing
- Real estate mathematics
- Municipal agencies
- Property insurance
- Taxes and assessments
- Condominiums and cooperatives
- Commercial and investment properties
- Income tax issues in real estate transactions
- Mortgage brokers
- Property management
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Tuition and fees for in-seat course is $495.
Online Real Estate Courses
FLCC is partnering with Career WebSchool to offer online real estate salesperson and broker courses. The pre-license courses are New York State approved and will qualify you to take the proctored state exams.
- New York Real Estate Pre-license Course
- New York Salesperson Remedial Course
- New York Real Estate Broker Pre-license Course
- New York Real Estate Exam Preparation Course
- New York Real Estate Continuing Education Courses
You may be eligible to receive funding for this program. Learn about the variety of ways you can finance your education.