Searching for a career path? Enter the field of advanced manufacturing technology! Well-paying high-tech jobs in our area are waiting for skilled employees. This twelve-week training program is designed to provide the introductory skills and knowledge required to perform in the following entry level job opportunities: industrial–mechanical operators, automation operators, electrical-mechanical operators, fabricators and assemblers. This program prepares you for a career in the field of manufacturing where advanced technical skills are needed to perform various functions with precise specifications.
Course content includes:
- OSHA 10 Gen Industry Safety
- IPC-610 Certification
- J-STD 001 Certification
- Technical Math 1 & 2
- Basic Metrology/Measurement
- Print Reading
- Mechanical Fundamentals
- Basic Electrical Theory
- Intro to Precision Manufacturing
Starting hourly wage for an entry-level employee in the industry of mechatronic technology is $11 to $14. You may start at a higher rate if you demonstrate advanced skills after completing the program.
If this sounds like the career for you, contact FLCC Professional Development and Continuing Education at (585)785-1660. Don't delay! Our next class starts on September 25, 2017. Call for an orientation/interview today.
- Be 18 years old
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have a valid NYS driver’s license
- Clear drug screen
- A mandatory orientation for new students entering the program in the fall 2017 semester is on July 18, 2017 at 9 am.
- Call (585)785-1660 or email Andrea.Badger@flcc.edu to reserve a spot.
Orientations are held at FLCC's Victor Campus Center, 200 Victor Heights Parkway, Victor, NY 14564.
Class Dates and Times:
- September 25, 2017 – December 22, 2017
- Monday – Friday, 8 am – 2 pm (hours may vary)
Victor Campus Center
200 Victor Heights Parkway
Victor, NY 14564
Tuition and fees are $4,000. All course materials are provided (tuition subject to change without notice). Funding may be available to those who qualify.