Registering for classes is quick and easy, either online or in person at the One Stop Center.
Need a copy of your FLCC transcript sent to you or to another school? Here's how to get started.
Need a copy of your diploma? Complete a duplicate diploma request and return it to the Student Records Office.
Find out how easy it is to register for one of FLCC's many SLN online course offerings.
Students attending a SUNY four-year institution or community college may be permitted to take courses at other SUNY four-year institutions or community colleges without incurring additional tuition charges. View Details.
Your WebAdvisor Account is used to access grades, academic information, schedules, and register for courses. Sign up now!
If you have decided to drop a FLCC course, you must follow these required steps.
The Student Records Office offers a wide variety of other student services...find out more.
Forms & Applications
- Registration Form/WebAdvisor Worksheet for Currently Enrolled/Returning Students
- Registration Form for Credit Courses
- Registration Overload Petition
- Register Online
- SUNY Cross-Registration Form
- Probation Overload Request
- Academic Dismissal Appeal Form
- Course Prerequisite Waiver Request
- Drop / Add Slip
- Official Withdrawal from All Courses
- Transcript Request Online Form using WebAdvisor
- Transcript Request (print version)
- Student Consent to Release Information