Programs & Courses
The Wayne County Center is pleased to offer a variety of courses, including the first year of courses for students interested in a degree in:
- A.A.S. Accounting
- A.S. Business Administration
- A.A.S. Business Administration
- A.A. Childhood Education (Teacher Education Transfer)
- A.A.S. Criminal Justice
- A.A. Liberal Arts and Sciences
- A.S. Liberal Arts and Sciences
- A.A.S. Chemical Dependency Counseling
- A.S. Human Services
You may also be able to fulfill other degree requirements with courses that are available at the Center. You may take courses at both the Newark and Canandaigua Campus or Geneva Center. A variety of courses is also offered online at the SUNY Learning network. Please contact our Newark Center staff at (315)331-9098 or email@example.com about our degree options.
Newark Course Schedule - Use the term and location options menus on the following page to view the courses available at the Wayne County Center.