Skip to Navigation
Continuing Education Programs
- Allied Health »
- These programs prepare students for careers in the healthcare industry including nurse assistants, direct support professionals, dental assistants, medical billing & coding specialists, pharmacy technicians and much more.
- Personal & Cultural Enrichment »
- Non-credit courses to upgrade your skills or expand your personal interests.
- Workforce Development »
- Workforce training, certificate and licensure programs to help companies and their employees remain competitive.
- Adult Basic Education Program »
- This program prepares students for the GED exam as well as offering English as a Second Language (ESL) instruction.