Allied Health Programs
Prepare to become a certified Nurse Assistant by completing this FLCC course and passing the New York State certification exam. Our non-credit program includes classroom training in the principles and practices of patient care, and clinical experience in a long-term care setting. Orientation and an interview are required prior to registering for the Nurse Assistant course. Contact Community Affairs for a schedule. Our Community Learning Publication provides ready access to upcoming Nurse Assistant courses.
Direct Support Professional
Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) work directly with intellectually or developmentally disabled persons with the aim of integrating those individuals into society in the least restrictive environment. They assist an individual with a disability to lead a self-directed life and contribute to the community, which may include assistance with daily living activities and encouraging behaviors that enhance community inclusion. Contact Community Affairs for additional information.
- Administrative Dental Assistant
- Administrative Medical Specialist
- Advanced Coding for the Physician's Office
- Advanced Hospital Coding and CCS Prep
- Certified National Pharmaceutical Representative
- Coding, Reimbursement, and Documentation for Physicians
- HIPAA Compliance
- ICD-10 Medical Coding
- Medical Transcription
- Pharmacy Technician
- Revenue Cycle Management for Healthcare Providers
- Veterinary Assistant