As a student in this program, you are required to complete a minimum of 64 credit hours with a grade point average of no lower than C (2.0). For this degree program, you must successfully complete the following:
- ENG 101 Composition I
- ENG 102 Introduction to Literature
- COM 100 Human Communication OR COM 110 Pubic Speaking OR COM 115 Interpersonal Communication
- 3 credit hours of SUNY General Education approved Social Science Electives
- HIS 100 Western Civilization I OR HIS 101 Western Civilization II OR HIS 122 World History II
- HIS 110 Untied States History I OR HIS 111 United States History II
- BIO 121 General Biology I
- BIO 122 General Biology II
- CHM 121 General Chemistry I
- CHM 122 General Chemistry II
- MAT 145 College Algebra
- 3 credit hours of SUNY General Education approved Mathematics Electives
Natural Resources Conservation
- BIO/CON 103 Environmental Science
- BIO 221/CON 202 Principles of Terrestrial and Aquatic Ecology
- BIO 221L/CON 202L Principles of Terrestrial and Aquatic Ecology Lab
- CON 100 Introduction to Environmental Conservation
- CON 102 Introduction to Fish and Wildlife
- CON 190 Conservation Field Camp*
- 7 credit hours of 200 level Conservation Electives
* CON 190 Conservation Field Camp is held in May, immediately after the spring semester, and runs for one week. This course is required and should be taken as early as possible.
For information on which courses fulfill Liberal Arts (Humanities, Social Science, Natural Science and Mathematics), General, and Physical Education Electives, visit www.flcc.edu/academics/electives.
For information on which courses fulfill SUNY General Education Electives and for information on transferring to a four-year school, visit www.flcc.edu/academics/transfer-guidelines.