Liberal Arts and Sciences with Advisement Area in Athletic Training
As a student in this program, you are required to complete a minimum of 64 credit hours with a grade point average of no lower than C (2.0). For this degree program, you must successfully complete the following:
- ENG 101 Composition I
- ENG 102 Introduction to Literature
- COM 110 Public Speaking OR COM 115 Interpersonal Communication
- 3 credit hours of Humanities Electives
- 3 credit hours of History (HIS) Electives
- 9 credit hours of Social Science Electives*
- 9 credit hours of Mathematics Electives/Science Electives (Must include at least one Math and one Science course.)
- 9 credit hours of Liberal Arts Electives
- 3 credit hours of Art Electives**
- 3 credit hours of Computer Science Electives
- 4 credit hours of Health/Physical Education (HPE) Electives
- The remainder of the required credit hours must be made up of approved electives. If you plan to prepare for transfer into a specific subject area or degree program at a four-year college or university, you should consult with your advisor regarding your course selection.
* Social Science courses begin with ANT, ECO, HIS, POL, PSY, SOC, and SSC.
** Art courses include ART 100, ART 101, ART 213, ART 223, CIN 260, CIN 261, CIN 263, CIN 264, MUS 100, MUS 105, MUS 110, MUS 111, MUS 115, MUS 116, THE 104, and THE 210.
For information on which courses fulfill Liberal Arts (Humanities, Social Science, Natural Science and Mathematics), General, and Physical Education Electives, visit www.flcc.edu/academics/electives.
For information on which courses fulfill SUNY General Education Electives and for information on transferring to a four-year school, visit www.flcc.edu/academics/transfer-guidelines.